Introducing SoCozi by Southern Motion, a revolution in comfort. This collection of reclining furniture provides the comfort and benefits of a professional massage chair in a style that fits your life.
Southern Motion's exclusive EXP™ technology was developed through a partnership with Cozzia, a leader in massage technology. This advanced system utilizes the latest in air cell design, heat therapy and lumbar support to relax the body and mind, improve health and renew energy — creating an experience like no other.
A Revolution In Comfort
Deep Tissue Air Massage
Our exclusive technology utilizes the latest in Cozzia air cell design featuring multiple air chambers that inflate and deflate to displace body pressure by distributing pressure across the entire lumbar region.
Deep Tissue Heat Therapy
SoCozi is equipped with soothing heat regions that aid in relaxation, pain relief and stimulation of blood flow.
The adjustable lumbar support provides comfort and back support, and promotes proper spinal cord alignment.
So Much More Than Comfort
Relax Mind & Body
The body’s hardwired response to massage stimulates positive signals in the brain, including the release of feel-good neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, and the reduction of stress hormones like epinephrine and cortisol.
- Reduced stress
- Improvement of stress-related conditions like high blood pressure, digestive disorders and obesity
- Reduced symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Greater ease in falling asleep
- Ability to achieve more restorative sleep
- Increased feelings of calm and well-being
- Improved mental clarity
- Greater mind-body connection
Deep tissue massage benefits the entire body by the release of endorphins, causing an analgesic effect that reduces pain in multiple regions. The stimulation of blood flow reduces toxins, increases oxygen delivery and improves tissue repair.
- Targeted pain relief in pressure points along the back and neck
- General or overall pain relief throughout the body
- Reduction in migraines and other headaches
- Lowered heart rate and blood pressure
- Improved circulation
- Improved lymph flow
- Increased immune response and better ability to fight off sickness and infection
- Toning of the skin, including potential scar and cellulite reduction
- Reduction in osteoarthritis symptoms
- A complementary way to cope with side effects of cancer treatment, including pain, fatigue, nausea, swelling and depression
Massage doesn’t just help your body become healthier; it helps it thrive. Massage helps the body recover more quickly and operate more uniformly, increasing vitality in many ways.
- Better athletic performance
- Improved posture and gait
- Increased flexibility
- Reduced muscle tension
- Reduced joint stiffness
- Facilitation of deep, restorative breathing
- Quicker recovery from the soreness and fatigue of strenuous activities
- Increased energy and mood